TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BROWSING THE WEBSITE
When starting to browse, the user must accept the terms and conditions, as indicated. All individuals that are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages may access the website, in accordance with the regulations of the country from where access is made.
One must leave this website if:
- The Terms and Conditions, as described, are not accepted;
- You are not of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in the country or territory in which you are located;
- If you are in a country where the use and/or visualisation of the content of this website is not allowed.
USE OF WEBSITE CONTENTS
The user can print or have others print out any downloadable content to their computer or other similar device contained in this website, under the following conditions:
- The content be solely used for non-commercial purpose and personal use;
- No indication of copyright or other indication of property be removed from the content;
- The content is not altered in any way.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of this website, including, but not limited to brands, drawings, logos, text, images, audio and video materials, are the property of Unicer Bebidas, S.A. The display, reproduction, distribution, modification, transfer or otherwise use of Material Property belonging to Unicer Bebidas, S.A. is not in any way permitted for public or commercial purpose, without the prior written consent of Unicer Bebidas, S.A..
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Users are free to use this website at their own personal risk. This website and its contents is provided without warranties of any kind, whether expressly or implied, including, but without limitation, implicit warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and suitability to a particular purpose, or any warranty where access to this website shall be uninterrupted or free from errors and omissions, or that this website shall be secure or free from viruses or any other harmful material, or that the information on this website is complete, accurate or timely.
Unicer Bebidas, S.A. reserves the right to restrict and/or terminate at any time, access to this website or any feature or part thereof, with or without prior notification.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Unicer Drinks, S.A., will not be liable to any user of the website for any loss or damage, including, direct, indirect or incidental loss, in particular, consequential and punitive damages, loss of profit or damage arising out of the loss of data or interruption of activities relating to the use and/or inability to use this website or its contents, whether based on warranty, contract, offense or any other legal theory, regardless of Unicer Bebidas, S.A. having been negligent or having been notified of the possibility of such damage.
The user accepts and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Unicer Bebidas, S.A. from and against any claim or complaint made by third parties, and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, costs with attorneys) arising out of or relating to the browsing or use of its website, content or broadcast made from this website, violation of any third party rights, or breach of any Terms and Conditions.
COMMUNICATIONS FOR THIS WEBSITE
Any communication or other content transmitted to this website, whether via e-mail, group chat messaging, sending of archives or any other methods, shall be deemed as non-confidential and non-reserved. By transmitting content to this website, the user is automatically granting Unicer Bebidas, S.A. a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display such content separately and as part of other works in any form, media, or technology that is now known or may come to be developed in the future, as well as all sub-licensing rights. The user agrees that Unicer Bebidas, S.A. is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques included in any content that it transmits to this website for any possible purpose, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products, and that Unicer Bebidas, S.A. does not need to provide any compensation or prior acknowledgment to the user in exchange for such use.
The user agrees to not broadcast to this website any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, or profane content, or any other similar content that may constitute or encourage conduct that may be liable to breach any laws. Unicer Bebidas, S.A. shall fully cooperate with any authorities responsible for enforcing the law or court decisions requesting or demanding that Unicer Bebidas, S.A. identify or locate any individual that may have broadcast such content.
Unicer Bebidas, S.A. does not filter or pre-monitor content broadcast to this website by third parties and shall not be liable for filtering or monitoring any content of this type. If notified, Unicer Bebidas, S.A. may investigate an allegation of content broadcast to this website being in violating of the terms and conditions and may determine that the content be removed from this website. However, Unicer Bebidas, S.A. shall have no obligation to remove content transmitted by third parties from this website and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from or relating to any such content, including, but not limited to the existence of an error, defamation, libel, treachery, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained therein. Unicer Bebidas, S.A. assumes no obligation or liability for any actions or content broadcast by its users or any third parties in or outside of this website, it does not endorse the content of any of these third party websites and shall not be held responsible for the content of any such websites. Your access to any of these third-party websites is at your own personal risk.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The domain server for this website solely records and stores information by definition usually recorded by the server, this being, the Internet Protocol address through which the Internet was accessed; the date and duration of access to this website; the Internet address of the website that brought an individual directly to this website and, if required for the purpose of establishing that the user is of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages, the age of the user. This information is used to measure the number of visits to different areas of this website, to determine whether the users are of legal age to consume alcohol and to help us make this website more useful to users.
When you use our services at www.[superbock.com], we may collect information through cookies.
Cookies are small files of numbers and letters that are stored in your browser when visiting a website.
This information is used to offer you a more personalised service, enabling improved performance and a better browsing experience, while both increasing the speed and efficiency of the website’s responsiveness and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. Placement of cookies will help the website recognise the device the next time you visit the website.
If you check the option to not accept cookies in your browser, you will not benefit from this functionality, requiring authentication each time you sign on.
The cookies used on the website do not collect personal information that identifies the user, keeping only generic information, namely the form or place/country of access of the user and how the website is used. Cookies only retain information related to user preferences.
[Super Bock] uses different types of cookies on the website:
- Analytic Cookies – These cookies are used to analyse how you use the website, allowing the highlighting of services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor website performance by knowing the most popular pages, the most effective method of linking between pages or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information. Therefore, [Super Bock] can provide a high-quality experience by customising what is offered to you and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that may arise;
- User Interface Customisation Cookies – User interface customisation cookies are used to store user preferences related to user interface customisation. These cookies will only be saved if explicitly requested by the user.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Some cookies strictly necessary to access specific areas of the website, allowing navigation on it, such as access to secure areas of the site, through login. Services that require these cookies cannot be provided without them;
- Functionality Cookies – Functionality cookies allow you to remember your preferences for browsing the website so you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit;
- Multimedia Cookies (Flash cookies) – These cookies are used to record technical data necessary for video and/or audio content playback, namely concerning image quality, link speed and buffering parameters;
- Third-Party Cookies – These cookies measure the application success and effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customise a widget with user data.
Regarding their validity, cookies may be:
- Permanent Cookies – These are cookies that are stored on access devices (computer, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet) at the browser level and are used each time the user visits the website, contributing to the provision of a more personalised service.
- Session Cookies – These cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. The information enables the identification of problems and the provision of a better user experience.
Cookies have a maximum duration of 5 years. Longer durations are only considered in exceptional circumstances, such as safety issues and in case of absolute necessity.
We never sell the information collected through cookies, nor do we make it available to third parties.
You may disable some or all cookies at any time. All browsers allow users to accept, decline or delete cookies by managing the settings in their browser.
To do so, follow the instructions below:
Cookies Settings in Internet Explorer – Disable cookies
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
Move the slider to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about cookie settings in Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft page:
Cookies Settings in Chrome – Disable cookies
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- Select the “Block definition of data by websites” option.
You may change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep website cookies and data by default until you exit your browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, go to:
Cookies Settings in Mozilla Firefox – Disable cookies
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon in the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section disable the “Accept cookies from websites” option;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, go to:
Cookies settings in Safari iOS and Desktop – Disable cookies
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Safari, go to:
Go to the “help” menu of the browser.
Note: By disabling cookies, the website may not function properly.
[Super Bock] reserves the right to make adjustments or changes at any time to this Cookies Policy and such changes will be duly posted on the website.